You can either delete the supporter's record or you can merge this supporter's account with their spouse's record, should they have a spouse that is also a supporter.
To delete the supporter's record, following the instructions on this article: http://support.reachapp.co/knowledgebase/articles/1842637
To merge the supporter's record with a spouse's record:
- Go to Supporters > click on Supporters
- Type in the name of the spouse's supporter record (the supporter record in which you want the deceased supporter's record merged into)
- Click the Supporter's name to open up their record
- Click on the yellow 'Merge' button
- Type in the deceased Supporter's name in the Supporter field
Note: The merge process will move all donations, sponsorships, campaigns, etc. of the selected supporter into the supporter's record.
- Click 'Merge'
Note: This cannot be undone.