Can you explain to me what Pages are?
Pages are various pages you can add to your public site. Some common examples include a Contact Us, About Us and Staff page.
To add a new Page:
- Go to Content > Pages
- Click on Pages
- Fill out the information - Title is required
- The permalink is the static hyperlink to the particular page
- Parent is the primary page and the Child page is the page that is subordinate to the parent. For example, from a drop down menu that has "About Us" as the Parent page and then "Staff" would be listed as the Child page below it.
- When editing the page, keep it as a Draft. When ready to publish the page, choose 'Published' from the Status drop down
- The Text field is where you would include any information you'd like on that Page. For example, for the "About Us" page, you could write about your organization, explaining your history and mission.
- Click 'Save Changes' when complete
*You can preview the page prior to publishing by clicking on the green 'Preview' button. Note that pop-ups must be enabled to view the preview.