REACH has easy-to-use tools to transfer your supporters from your previous system into REACH and get them involved.
If you would like the staff of REACH to help with any part the setup process, please review our Start-Up Packages and contact us at email@example.com.
Supporter Import & Sponsorship Setup
Under the Data Import section of the Admin Console you will find a template to import your supporter records from your previous system. Download the template and use the column definition worksheet to determine which fields from your previous system map to the new fields in REACH. Then use the CSV template to import the supporter's information and setup any sponsorships they may have. If a supporter has more than one sponsorship then you will need to create a row in the CSV file for each sponsorship.
After you have the supporter information in REACH you can upload the donation history for the supporters. Just like in the Supporter Import, download the Donation History template and use the column definition worksheet to determine which fields from your previous system map to the new fields in REACH. Then create a row for each donation record you want to import into REACH.
When REACH processed your Supporter Import file if the supporter had an email address REACH automatically created an account for the Supporter so they can access the Supporter Portal. To notify your supporters on how to access their portal use the steps below:
1) Direct them to your portal, in this case the REACH Demo Site at https://demo.reachapp.co/.
2) Click "Log In"
3) Enter the email address that was used in the Supporter Import and click "Sign In". There is no requirement to enter a password at this point.
4) REACH will recognize that the account was auto-generated and inform the supporter that we have an account and sent an email to verify the account and set up a password.
5) The supporter completes the password setup and now has access to their portal where they can view their donations, campaigns, and sponsorships. They can also download their giving statement or update their online payment information.
If your supporters have Legacy or Offline sponsorships setup in REACH they can convert them to Online sponsorships where REACH handles the recurring donation process using the conversion process in their portal. The process uses the following steps:
1) Click on "My Sponsorships" under their profile.
2) Click the "Convert to Online" button next to the sponsorship.
3) Enter the credit/card debit card to be used or use the card on file.
The process is complete. This process can also be performed by Administrators in the Admin Console.