We have multiple images for each sponsorship. How do I import images and create a sponsorship album?
If you have more than a single image for your sponsorship and plan to continually add and update your sponsorship images, we recommend our Sponsorship Album Import feature. This is great for organizations that take yearly sponsorship images and want to add and update them all at once as a bulk action.
To create or update Albums for your Sponsorships with the import file, you will need the Sponsorship's Permalink or External ID.
To add images to your Sponsorship's Album:
- Upload the images into your REACH account by going to Sponsorships > Sponsorship Images.
The file name of the image will be used in the Import File. The images uploaded will be matched by file name to the CSV file. NOTE: For best results, avoid using special characters or spaces in file names
(e.g. instead of "john smith.jpg", use "john_smith.jpg").
- Download your Sponsorships by going to Reports and scrolling down to the Export section - click Sponsorships List. Open the file in Excel.
- Download the Sponsorship Album Import Template by going to the Data Setup Module - Data Import/Export.
- Using the Sponsorship Album Import Template - the second sheet - copy and paste the permalinks from the Sponsorship Export into the permalink column. Then fill in the "image" column(s) for your sponsorship with the file name of the images uploaded to your REACH account. Make sure to include the filename extension (case sensitive).
Examples: john.jpg | sally.JPG | fred.jpeg | susan.png...
- Save the file as a CSV file and upload into REACH by going to the Data Setup Module - Data Import/Export. Choose the Sponsorship Album Import Type from the dropdown
We suggest you do a test import of a few rows, just to see how the process works and see the image update.
Sponsorship Album Import Notes:
- The Sponsorship's Permalink Or External ID is required to link the Album Image(s) to the Sponsorship
- The file name placed in the "image" column will be used for the sponsorship's profile image. If a profile image already exists, it will automatically be moved to the Album. If you do not want to change the current Profile Image, do not place a file name in the "image" column.
- Images placed in the other image columns: image_2, image_3, image_4, image_5, will be added to the Sponsorship's Album. If an Album does not yet exist, one will be created for the Sponsorship.
- If a description is included in the image description column: image_2_description, image_3_description, image_4_description, image_5_description, it will be saved in the Album with the image. Example descriptions include the Year of the image, or the Place the image was taken. Descriptions are optional.
Please note: Check your "Enable Supporter Daily Digest Email" settings under Settings > Account Rules. If enabled, when adding images to a Sponsorship Album manually or by the Sponsorship Album Import, a Supporter currently sponsoring a sponsorship that has a new image added/uploaded will receive an automatic email later that night that there was an update to their sponsorship with a URL link to the sponsorship's page. A supporter will not receive this email if their Contact Options have been set to "No."