- To view your current Theme, log into your account and go to Settings > Themes.
- The Title column of your Active Theme will indicate the Theme you are currently using.
Note: Your organization may have made theme updates to a standard theme. Please check before making any updates to a theme. Updates will likely affect how your current site displays Event information.
Copy the correct code into your Theme to begin using the new Event Listing.
Step Three: Update the Event Template.
- Go to Settings > Themes and click Edit on your Active Theme.
- Under the Templates listing, click on the blue Edit icon to the right of Event.
*NOTE: Edit Event (singular), not Events (plural).
- Select All and Paste the copied code from Step Two to replace all code shown.
- Click the green Update Template button.
To review the change, go to an Event on your REACH Website to see the new view.
- If the Title of your ACTIVE Theme is not Quartz or Ruby, you may be on an older theme (for example Lattes, Ocean, Renda or Base) or you may be using a Custom Theme.
- The updates mentioned will NOT work correctly if you are not using a standard Quartz or Ruby Theme. If you are on an older theme, you may want to consider updating to a newer them. You can go to the Theme Store and preview our current theme selection of Quartz and Ruby. If you would like to update to one of these standard themes, the updated Event Listing Page is already included.
- If you are using a custom theme, please contact your theme designer for update information.