How do donors login to their REACH account?
With REACH, donors have access to a self-service Donor Portal where they can log-in and access their own information.
To login, they will need to go to your organization's users sign-in page, which will be similar to:
And then enter their username and password.
If your donor does not have a password or has forgotten their password, they can use the "Forgot Password?" link to set up a new password using the email address on file.
Once logged in, they can manage their own information which may include (options vary based on organization preference):
- List Primary Email and Username
- Include Date of Birth
- Include a Profile Photo (will also be shown in organization's admin console to help put a face to a name)
- About Me Section
- Phone Number
- Spouse's Information
- How You Became a Supporter
- Supporter Type
- Choose Preferred Contact Options
- Start, Manage and View their fundraising campaigns
- View and Manage their Sponsorships
- Start Conversations and Message with Sponsorships
- Create, View & Manage Donations
- Download & Print Donation Statements
Update Payment Information and Change Password