Yes, we have an area to enter in batch donations. This is most often used when entering in check donations that have been mailed in to your organization each month; however, can be used other ways.
To manually enter in batch donations:
- Go to Donations > +New Donation
- Choose the Batch Donation tab
- Type in your supporter's name and enter in the other fields (date, purpose, payment type, check number if via check, amount and currency).
- Click on the blue Donation notes button to add a note visible to the donor or a note for admins only.
- If a supporter has multiple donations or the donation is intended to be split among various purposes, click on the +New Donation tab and enter in each donation separately.
- Click on the 'Send Email Receipt' check box to have an email receipt sent to your supporter.
- When complete, be sure to click on the green 'Create' button
A batch donation receipt can also be emailed during the batch donation entry process. This can be edited by editing the New Batch Donation email template by going to Settings > Email templates. This template is intended as an email receipt that will go out to the supporter after a batch donation entry has been completed from their donations.