REACH automatically stops sending notification emails to accounts after three bounce backs. We log each time a bounce back is received. After three bounce backs, the email account will be flagged and will no longer receive emails from the REACH system.
To determine if this is the reason you are no longer receiving the REACH emails, you can login to your Admin Console. A notification will be posted on your dashboard if an email address has been blocked and the admin or supporter record that has been blocked will be highlighted in red.
To fix this issue, please e-mail email@example.com and reference the email account that has been blocked.
This often occurs when admins have set up out of office replies. REACH may flag these as a bounce back and then remove your email if it is receiving an out of office reply for each email sent.
To keep this from happening and to fix this issue:
Update your Out of Office reply settings
- Set your out of office reply to respond to each email address only one time
- Set your out of office reply to ignore the email address used for REACH notifications - firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn off your REACH notifications while traveling. To do so:
- Go to Settings > Admin Users
- Click Edit next to your Admin name
- Change Admin Email Setting to Never
- Click the Notifications tab and uncheck all boxes
- Click Save Changes