Supporter information is checked by address and phone number. If any suspected duplicates exist, the supporter’s information will be listed.
To check for and resolve duplicates:
- Go to Supporters > click on Supporters
- Click on the yellow 'Resolve Duplicates' button
- A list of potential duplicates will populate
- You'll see a 'Supporter' column and a 'Duplicates Found' column
- To merge process will move all donations, sponsorships, campaigns, etc. for the record listed in the 'Duplicate Found' column into the record listed in the 'Supporter' column.
- Check the box next to Merge and then hit the Submit button to merge the accounts
- The ignore process will hide the duplicate listing.
Note: These actions can not be undone.