Here's how to build a custom form:
- Go to Data Setup > Custom Forms
- Click Green New Form Button
- Title your form, add any instructions under Description and if you are integrating with MailChimp, select your list from the drop down.
- Then, fill out the Confirmation Options section
- Next to Email, list the email address you want notified from your organization that a form has been completed
- Next to Confirmation Options, choose Redirect, then add a redirect URL, if you want the supporter to go to a different page after submission (Optional)
- Click Save Changes
Form Fields Tab:
- If you want to associate the form with a supporter, select the check box
- You can add your fields here and then drag them around to re-order as desired.
CSS styling is any code you want to add to update the appearance of your forms
For an example of a very simple contact form, view: https://demo.reachapp.co/custom_forms/contact-us
Once completed, you can hit the 'Share' button that will bring up the link for the form and the code to embed the form onto your site.